Why Do Top Performing Businesses
Join The Manawatu Chamber Of Commerce?
Having personally worked with high-flying business owners, small business owners, salespeople and self-employed professionals over the past 6 years, I think I have a pretty good understanding of why chamber membership works so well for business owners, and why you might want to be connected. There are 14 reasons:
1. Grow their business
2. Being Motivated
4. Having a strong voice
7. Opportunities 8. Mentoring
9. Business Planning Support
11. A HUB for like minded business people
12. Training opportunities
13. Fantastic & fun events
14. Member Benefits
|Different people have different needs at different times in their lives, but we find most business owners share all 14 of these to varying degrees. |
#1 They want to grow up You see once you plug into this highly active business community you are instantly connected to potential buyers, clients, distributors and potential partners who can buy sell and recommend your products and services.
Your not a Member yet!
#2 MotivationThe Manawatu Chamber is all about knowing where you want to go, what you can offer and who you should be connect with. Great businesses are built on trust and knowledge; People are genuinely interested! BUT they need to meet you first though! Being in business can be the best and worst experience in the world.
We all have bad days; some more than others, don’t get too caught up in the negative! The Manawatu Chamber of Commerce is a place to come in and get perspective here to give you people to talk to and to listen.
| || |
#3 Collaboration Frequently, through our members and our knowledge of the area and the partners we have on board we are able to offer opportunities that ensure the right businesses get approached and connected - we get businesses working together.
#4 A Voice Most importantly we offer a voice for business! The more members we have the louder our voice becomes both locally and nationally!
By supporting each other and maintaining a positive attitude we believe the Manawatu can become ‘the’ place to do business – this is ultimately our goal!
#5 Business Information
#6 Great Networking
#9 Business Planning Support
#11 A HUB for like minded business people
#12 Training opportunities
#13 Fantastic & fun events
Our regional and national partners include NZTE, Tech NZ, Vision Manawatu, Destination Manawatu, IRD, DOL, MSD, PNCC, MDC, Horizons, CentrePort and many more. We have a close working relationship with them all, as well as the Chamber of Commerce Network both nationally and internationally.
|If you’re still sitting there relaxing, taking it in, thinking ‘what more do I actually get!’ |
And the above isn’t enough, sit up, take notice and read on because there is more!
#14 Member BenefitsWhen you have joined you receive your New Member pack welcoming you on board. Enclosed in the New Member pack will be;
- Your membership card – which can be used to receive member to member discounts
- $750.00 worth of free advertising for your business.
- FREE marketing analysis of your business to assist in ensuring you are targeting your market
- 25% off a venue hire for your business meeting, staff get together, conference whatever!
BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE...
- A Member to Member discount offer page, so that your business can offer other members discounts. This is a great way to work together and ensure Manawatu money is spent in Manawatu.
- A free web page on the Manawatu Chamber of Commerce Website www.manawatuchamber.co.nz . This is your businesses page and will hold images and information about you! There is also a contact page for your business and any leads from the Manawatu Chamber of Commerce website come directly to your business.
1. Decide you want to work smarter not harder.
2. Call Steph on 021 771 326, email email@example.com or phone the office on (06) 213 9877 and make a time to discuss how you can benefit from joining the chamber.
3. Make sure your bank account can handle a lot more sales!