The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions provider. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment lifecycle.
Adecco has been operating in New Zealand since 1961, giving us more experience of staffing and workforce solutions than any of our closest rivals.
Our broad range of services includes temporary and permanent recruitment, flexible workforce management, master and managed vendor models, career transition, outsourcing and unbundled services.
Through our specialist divisions, we provide all levels of recruitment and staffing support across office, industrial and professional recruitment disciplines.
We have branches located in every major city and many regional centres across New Zealand.
Key features of Adecco New Zealand include:-
• 17 branch locations
• 24/7 service
• Dedicated national recruitment centre
• Commitment to Health and Safety
• Financial stability
• Strong corporate infrastructure
• Highly ethical
• Member of RCSA
• Stringent selection processes
• Proprietorial skills and aptitude testing and on line training system – Xpert
• Best practice workforce management
• Access to global expertise and experience