Lunch & Learn – How to Become a Networking Ninja
March 27 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm| $25.00 – $35.00
How to become a Networking Ninja! – Presented by Narita Dixon from KonnectioNZ
Do you want to grow your business, without increasing the amount of time you spend in your business?
If you are already spending time, money and effort on Networking events, why not use that time to become more profitable?
Start getting results by using proven ways that really work.
The keys to success are making a good memorable first impression and relationship building.
With years of Networking experience, including as Manawatu Regional Manager for a Business Networking Group, Narita has a wealth of examples and stories to share.
In this valuable session Narita will inform and discuss:
- Preparation and setting a Ninja plan of attack
- How to target the people you want to connect with and work with
- Following a set strategy for success
- How to use your time Networking effectively to get the best out of your time spent Networking
- How to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Ninja-like teamwork
- Top tips for Networking like a Ninja
- Effective follow up
Get Networking really working for you!
Did you know? The Ninja, did not always work alone, teamwork techniques were used for example, in order to scale a wall, a group of Ninja carried each other on their backs to provide a human platform to assist an individual in reaching greater heights.