Lunch & Learn – Leading So People Thrive
June 5 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm| $25.00 – $35.00
Presented by Lauren Parsons from Wellbeing Specialists
Join Wellbeing Specialist, Lauren Parsons for this powerful session that will help you thrive personally and lead positive change in your organisation, boosting staff wellbeing and results.
Network with like-minded leaders from the region and discover why and how to create a positive, vibrant workplace culture that will underpin performance.
Have your questions answered and return to work, feeling uplifted and inspired to take positive action.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU
- Lead a business or organisation and want to improve workplace culture and increase productivity.
- Want to prioritise staff wellbeing but are not sure of the best way to start.
- Have tried wellness initiatives in the past, but lacked a co-ordinated, holistic approach.
- Are aware of the need to address mental health in your workplace and ready to take positive, proactive steps in this area.
- Want to find out about ways to create significant positive changes through small achievable steps.
- Want to be inspired and encouraged to boost your own health and happiness, and leave with a spring in your step.
- Understand the costs of stress and poor health and its effect on turnover, engagement and productivity.
- Hear why prioritising mental health benefits both individuals and the organisation as a whole.
- Look at the ethical, human and business implications of ignoring mental health.
- Discover the business case for prioritising wellbeing and why having happy, healthy staff dramatically reduces your costs.
- Be introduced to the fundamental Live Well Principles so you can boost your health, energy and resilience, reduce stress, restore balance and massively increase productivity.
- Look at how inspirational leadership can foster a culture that supports wellbeing and the key role you have to play within that.
For further info, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT LAUREN PARSONS
Lauren is an award-winning Wellbeing Specialist who believes that everyone deserves to thrive. She is passionate about equipping and inspiring people to truly boost their health and happiness. With 18 years’ experience in the health and wellbeing profession in New Zealand she is a sought after speaker, coach and consultant.
TEDx speaker, Author of real food less fuss, founder of the Snack on Exercise movement and the online programme Get Fit Feel Fabulous. Lauren helps busy people re-discover how to feel vibrant, confident and energised. Based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, she travels regularly to speak and consult and specialises in helping organisations create a high-energy, peak-performance team culture, which enables people to thrive.
For more see www.LaurenParsonsWellbeing.com