Lunch & Learn – Overcome the Whelm – Less Stress, More Joy
July 29 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm| $25.00 – $35.00
Presented by Lauren Parsons
Ever feel overwhelmed or wish you were more calm, confident and in control?
Do you want to stop feeling overloaded and be able to easily juggle family, life and business?
It’s common, even for high-performers to feel overwhelmed at times.
This session is designed to help busy business leaders and owners regain balance, super-charge their productivity and rediscover how it feels to thrive. Discover tried and tested strategies that have worked for even the busiest of leaders and be equipped to share these tools with your busy team.
IN THIS SESSION YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The biggest mistake that makes you lose hours every week (and how to overcome it)
- Exactly how to overcome the “tyranny of the urgent” and get the right things done
- The secrets that successful people use each morning to ensure a positive, productive day
- The critical steps to ensure you get regular “me-time” to recharge – completely guilt free
- How to take a proactive approach to stress management for your entire team
ABOUT LAUREN PARSONS
Lauren is an award-winning Wellbeing Specialist who believes that everyone deserves to thrive. She is passionate about equipping and inspiring people to truly boost their health and happiness. With 20 years’ experience in the health and wellbeing profession she is a sought after speaker, coach and consultant.
TEDx speaker, Author of real food less fuss, and Seven Fitness Myths to Overcome, founder of the Snack on Exercise movement and host of the Thrive TV Show. Lauren helps busy people re-discover how to feel vibrant, confident and energised. Based in Manawatu, New Zealand, she specialises in helping organisations create a high-energy, peak-performance team culture, which enables people to thrive.
For more info on Lauren Parsons see www.LaurenParsonsWellbeing.com
Members teaching Members
A light lunch will be supplied by the Chamber catered by Rumour Has It Cafe.
If you have any dietary requirements please email Tracey – email@example.com