Lunch & Learn – WEBINAR -Why on earth would a business need bespoke systems?
April 22 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm| Free – $25.00
Presented by Girish Meher from Nous Consulting
Bespoke software – sometimes called custom software or tailored software – is a software solution created for a specific user. It is made entirely to their specifications and tailored to their precise needs.
By the end of this presentation which includes New Zealand client case studies you will gain an excellent understanding of the concept and are better prepared to consider exploring the feasibility of a custom-designed system for a discrete business process in your organisation.
This presentation would answer some of the questions uppermost in your mind such as:
- Do I really need this?
- Can I review case-studies of organisations that have already benefited?
- Why can’t I simply purchase an ‘off-the-shelf’ system.
We recognise that businesses often have trouble sourcing systems that really meet the bulk of their needs and businesses often end up compromising. Off-the shelf systems do not often deliver exactly what a business requires and tailoring off-the-shelf packages post-purchase can become time consuming and costly. Our solution – Bespoke systems!
We have been providing these services to businesses in New Zealand for over 20 years and have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Clients include:
- Feilding – Fibreglass Development Ltd. – conversion of a complex spreadsheet quoting system through to a full-fledged Costing System;
- Auckland – Air New Zealand Engineering Services Division – Budget Management and Reporting System for 30+ Cost Centres;
- Palmerston North – MASH Trust – Bespoke system which automates the compilation, analysis and reporting of Wage Cost detail captured in the Payroll System;
- Fonterra, Ministry of Health and many more….details available on request.
Visit our website: http://www.nous.co.nz
Lunch & Learn Workshops – Members teaching Members