Lunch & Learn Workshops
The Lunch & Learn Workshops is Members teaching Members.
These are held at lunch time and include a 40 minute session and then Q & A time.
If a topic requires more time we will run a series over the course of a week or two, whatever works.
There will be a cost of $20.00 for Members and $45.00 for Non-Members.
Venue: The Conference Room, Level 7, Fitzherbert Rowe Lawyers, Rangitikei Street, Palmerston North
Start Time: 12.30pm Finish Time: 1.30pm
The Lunch & Learn Workshops will be held every other week on a Wednesday.
Bring your Lunch (tea and coffee provided)– this is an informal session, limited to 15 participants to gain maximum benefit.
At $20 per person ($45 Non-Members) you can ‘pick and mix which sessions you would like to attend’ – as many or as few as you would like.
If you would like to present a Lunch & Learn Workshop - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weds 4th May
Health & Safety - Managing the Risk
Part 1 – brief overview on
1. Why do we have a new Act?
2. Understanding the new term PCBU e.g. who or what is it?
3. Who is an officer and what are their duties?
4. What are workers’ new responsibilities?
Part 2 – managing risk
1. What are some common significant risks?
2. How do we manage these risks? (we will go through a few risks in detail)
3. Writing it down in a plan – proof
Tea and Coffee Provided (feel free to bring your lunch)
$20 Members - $45 Non Members
Chris Ponga : Health and Safety Consultant
GradDipOSH, ME Management, BE Mech
Loach-Ponga Health & Safety